MultiConnexions can help connect your brand to Chinese and Asian consumers in Australia and Asia like never before.
Chinese social media, such as WeChat and Weibo, create a bridge of marketing, cultural relations, digital communications and social networks between Australia and China.
Implement social media marketing strategies to target a potential audience of 1.4 billion
Engage with the rapidly growing Chinese speaking diaspora in Australia of 1.4 million people
Ensure your strategic goals are achieved through brand exposure and expansion into the lucrative Chinese market
WeChat is a powerful all-in-one social media and messaging app that is wildly popular among Chinese – both in China and in Australia. It can do much more than Facebook!
• Like WhatsApp – Send text and audio (hold to talk) messages
• Like Facebook – Videos/ images/ messages published to a newsfeed
• Like Skype – Video-calling
• Like Google Maps – Location-based services – send your friends to a pinpoint location, save a location, track friends in real-time
• Like PayPal – E-wallet, Payment and Financial services through the WeChat payment system
• Like Tinder – ‘Shake’ and ‘Message in a bottle’ phone function to connect with others
• Like Uber – ‘Didi Kuaidi’ – Taxi service in China
And much more! Read more
Australia’s Chinese audience continues to grow exponentially, presenting a strong consumer opportunity for brands looking to connect with new audiences.
It is the single best platform to engage with leading and influential Chinese KOLs and influencers and MultiConnexions can help your brand connect with them.
Contact us today to begin your first steps into utilising WeChat to engage your audience and drive marketing objectives.Let MultiConnexions and WeChat Agency be your guide.MORE INFORMATION